Sunday, January 4, 2009

We're Back!

Happy New Year! And welcome to all who are brave enough to step on the scale! Especially after the holidays.

We will have our first meeting on Tuesday, January 6th at 7 pm at my house. This will be your initial weigh in. The fee for the month will be $15 (no paper charge, just all in the pot).

For the months of January, February and March, we will be meeting only twice a month (the first Tuesday and the last Tuesday). This is the plan, unless we decide we need the weekly (or maybe bi-weekly) accountability. I will post changes as they occur.

In April, May and June we will meet once a week (must be ready for swimsuit season, right?)


Hope to see you on Tuesday night. I will post all recipes and other pertinent information soon. Cheers!

-Karalea

1 comment:

  1. I'm in! Blake is being set apart on Tuesday night, can I come in afternoon?

    Love,
    Your high maintenance friend,
    Janice

    ReplyDelete